Sunday, May 31, 2009

Randy, Gina, and Chance.

The thing I love the most about photography is capturing the true essence of those I photograph. When real personalities surface, the photo shoot is fun, relaxed, and best of all, genuine. Today was quite perfect in that way.

I had the privilege of taking engagement pictures for a sweet couple, Randy and Gina. They even brought along their adorable lab/pit bull mix, Chance. He was sweet and was such a good sport through the whole thing! It's easy to see that Randy and Gina are a fun-loving, gracious couple. Their energy was infectious and they had fantastic ideas. It's so wonderful when couples are just easy around each other, and these two were exactly that. I had so much fun!

There were several pictures that I loved, so I just picked a few to post here!